The network with six of the top 10 charter high schools in the nation and the top charter high school in Texas* is coming to Fort Worth! We plan to open BASIS Benbrook Primary in August 2022 serving grades K–5. BASIS Charter Schools will open another future campus in the area to serve grades 6-12, ensuring that students who enroll at BASIS Benbrook Primary will have the opportunity to complete grade 12 and earn a BASIS Diploma. Please join our interest list to stay up to date on all news and announcements related to BASIS Charter Schools.
Register for the upcoming BASIS Benbrook Primary Prospective Parent Info Session here.
* U.S. News & World Report, 2020
BASIS Charter Schools are open enrollment, tuition-free public charter schools serving grades K–12. We offer a STEM-infused liberal arts curriculum that fuels critical thinking, creativity, and subject mastery. Our curriculum provides foundations in language, literacy, civics, history, science, math, movement, engineering, performance arts, visual arts, and music.
The BASIS Charter School Curriculum engages, challenges, and inspires:
- Our curriculum is designed to spiral key concepts and skills. This structure of advancing and reinforcing content prepares students to excel from kindergarten through AP courses.
- Our innovative integration of courses and content teaches students to organize their thinking around conceptual synthesis.
- Our academic program emphasizes interdisciplinary connections, which boost critical thinking skills and provide students with a deeper understanding of the topic.
- Our vibrant arts program allows students to express themselves creatively through music, performance arts, and visual arts.
- Our students have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities, honor societies, sports, and specials.