We hope you join us at BASIS DC for the 2023-24 school year! For families that receive a seat offer they will be given a certain number of days to fully accept their offers. This will be communicated by both MySchoolDC and our school’s registrar! Fully accepting your seat means completing the online registration survey (STEP 1) and submit residency documentation (STEP 2)
STEP 1 – Complete the SchoolMint Enroll Online Re-Enrollment Survey
- Go to: https://applybasis.schoolmint.com
- Create a parent account
- Choose to Add a Student and enter their information in the Student Lookup
- Your student’s SPORK Username will be sent to you at the time you are given your seat offer!
- Continue with all steps of the registration form
- Download Health and Dental forms from the Health Information Step
- Complete the seat acceptance survey right on the portal!
- Submit completed survey!
STEP 2 – Submit Required Residency Verification Forms via Eversign:
You will receive an email from DC Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org with access to your 2023-24 District of Columbia Residency Verification form. You will be asked to sign in the required places and upload the required documents. Your signature and upload of all necessary documents is required to complete your BASIS DC 2023-24 school registration.
Please contact Registrar Malika Walters at Malika.Walters@basised.com if you have questions about the re-enrollment process. For technical assistance, contact the Enrollment Department at email@example.com. Our offices are open from 9am – 5pm for all phone calls and email support!
We hope to see all of our students next year!