Learn Why 500+ Families Packed Into Our Info Session
More than 500 families logged into our virtual information session to learn more about BASIS Charter Schools. Attendees heard from three network leaders: BASIS Educational Ventures CEO Peter Bezanson, as well as BASIS Peoria Primary Head of School Heidi Bruce, and BASIS Scottsdale alumnus and U.S. Presidential Scholar recipient Rachana Gurudu. These guests spoke about the network’s academic program, campus life, and consistently excellent student outcomes.
- Dr. Bezanson focused on the four key ingredients that make BASIS Charter School campuses so effective — what he calls the schools’ “secret sauce”:
- BASIS Charter School Curriculum
- Subject Expert Teachers
- Students are leaders, not spectators, in their own education
- A Family Affair
- Ms. Bruce dove into the kindergarten through grade 4 programs, explaining how educators at BASIS Charter Schools help students develop organizational skills, communication skills, critical thinking skills, and more.
- Finally, Rachana Gurudu spoke with Ms. Bruce about how her academic and interpersonal experiences at BASIS Scottsdale shaped her as a student, and as a person.
Here are some quick links to help you get instant access to the information you need:
- Download Q&A transcripts from the info session—including those questions we weren’t able to answer during the live event.
- Find a BASIS Charter School near you.
- Schedule a tour of a BASIS Charter School near you.
- Apply now!
- Learn Why 500+ Families Packed Into Our Info Session - June 2, 2023
- O Say Can You See – BASIS Musicians at Diamondbacks Game - May 9, 2023
- What to Expect on a BASIS Charter School Tour: Upper Grades - October 4, 2022